Reflexology IS AN ALTERNATIVE HEALTH THERAPY
Reflexology uses the application of gentle pressure via finger and thumb techniques to the feet, hands or ears. These reflexes in the feet, hands and ears correspond to all glands, organs and parts of the body. Reflexology works to stimulate the natural healing ability of the body on a physical, emotional /mental, and spiritual level.
Reflexologists have sensitive, trained hands that can detect tiny deposits (crystals) and imbalances. By working on these points this pressure can release blockages and restore the free flow of energy to the whole entire body.
The first step to better health is relaxation
The primary benefit of reflexology is a deep state of relaxation, known as the alpha state. Reflexology, due to its deeply relaxing nature, can bring relief directly to the area of the body where tension is held by easing and relieving symptoms. Regular sessions work gently to bring the entire body back to a state of wellness.
With reflexology, relaxation, peace of mind, energy, a body that functions harmoniously and effectively, can be part of everyone’s life.
How can Reflexology benefit you?
Stress and tension amount to 75 – 80% of most modern illnesses. Many people experience headaches or even migraines, reproductive or gastric disorder, sleep problems, cardiovascular disorder and muscular strains etc. It is important that blood and nerve supply to every organ and gland be at its best to allow the body to operate at its peak. This is how the reflexologist can help by physically applying specific pressure using thumb, fingers and hand techniques, reduces the effect of stress on the body.
Some of the benefits of Reflexology :
- Relaxation – A Reflexology session gives time out from hectic lives; it helps balance emotions, induces relaxation and promotes restful sleep.
- Reduction of stress – Regular Reflexology can offer relaxation and together with other lifestyle changes can help prevent health problems occurring by relieving stress and preventing imbalance in the body’s systems.
- Pain relief – Reflexology is known to stimulate the body to produce endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller. The relaxing effect of the treatment can also reduce the amount of pain as it relieves tension.
- Detox – Reflexology can improve the function of the lymphatic system. Aiding in the detoxification of the body.
- Immunity – Reflexology boosts the immune system, making it more effective in fighting infection.
- Increases circulation – Reflexology increases circulation by easing tension and relaxing the whole body so that blood flows more freely.
- Stimulates the nervous system – Reflexology stimulates the nerve endings encouraging neural pathways to open so that all organs and systems in the body work together efficiently.
- Rejuvenation – that energizes the mind, body and soul helps improve functions of the organs and body systems and can help with the following problems:
- Aches and Pains
- Auto Immune diseases – Arthritis etc
- Back and Neck Pain
- Digestive disorders
- Hay Fever
- Hyper/ Hypotension
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Infertility and Menstrual issues
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Thyroid Imbalance
Get In Touch
Telephone: 021 0677 515